The Ohia Plantation House
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Sleeps 6-8 people
- Spacious private lanai and hot-tub
Aloha and Welcome
Our spacious vacation rental home has all the facilities needed for your stay on the Big Island of Hawaii. Whether you're seeking a romantic getaway, family time, or experiencing volcano adventures, enjoy all the comforts of home.
Set in the exclusive Volcano rainforest, this magical tropical hideaway captures the essence of Hawaii's golden age. The Ohia Plantation House is located in Mauna Loa Estates just minutes away from the historical Volcano Village and Hawaii's Volcano National Park.
Our Guests Say...
If you're looking for a location to relax that is quiet and peaceful this is the place. Tree ferns and Ohia trees surround the large yard with Apapane's darting around. Bernie has nicely decorated this comfortable house which has everything you need for your stay. The covered wrap around deck allows for great bird watching and a place to enjoy the cool breeze and warm sunshine. Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy this area of the Big Island. Book now!
Despite having read all the other glowing reviews, our group were all wonderfully surprised at just how comfortable and pretty this place is, all the thoughtful details that were included. Spacious, spotlessly clean, peaceful. Only steer clear if you absolutely MUST have a dishwasher.
This plantation style home invites you to enjoy the true spirit of aloha. The home is surrounded by Ohia Lehua and Tree Ferns (hapu’u). Its large wrap-around deck allows you to enjoy the morning sun. You can relax in the jacuzzi, barbeque your favorite steak on the gas grill while you sit and enjoy Hawai’i at it’s best, in the cool, serene, and peaceful setting of this unique rain forest.
As you enter your home away from home, it greets you with vintage décor taking you back to the Hawaii of old, but with all the modern day conveniences. After a long day hiking on the trails at the Volcano’s National Park you can sit by the wood burning fireplace, sip on a glass of wine from the Volcano Winery as you relax and enjoy reading about Hawaii and it’s history.
- Complimentary self-serve continental breakfast
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel gas range & refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker, blender, electric frying pan, utensils, cookware, dishes & baking utensils
- Gas barbecue grill
- Hot tub Jacuzzi
- Television with digital cable, DVD player
- Telephone (local calls are free)
- WiFi Highspeed internet
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Hair blow-dryer
- Washer / gas dryer, iron and ironing board
- Plush hypo-allergenic down blankets and feather beds
- Electric alarm clocks in each room
- Two-car covered car-port
- Assorted Hawaiian reading materials
- 2 baths 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom w/ king size bed and private bath with walk-in closet
- 1 bedroom w/ queen size bed
- 1 w/ 2 twin size beds
- 2 futons also available.
Ohia Plantation House Rates
- $170/night double occupancy
- $10 each additional person
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6-8 people
Reserve Ohia Plantation House
Ohia Plantation House
Volcano, HI 96785
Information and Booking: